Sunday, April 8, 2012

Asher Day 2

Woke up early morning with Asher next to me, i have no idea how long he came up on the bed, but i was still sleepy , so i went back to sleep. Finally deciding to wake up at 11:00 am, then bringing him out for his morning walk. I only took 1 poop bag.... and Asher pooped 3 times. I hope no one saw us.
Didn't do much today, been reading my book.
While reading my book , Asher was sleeping and probably dreaming because he kept growling in his sleep.
im supposed to sleep early and wake up early tomorrow, its already 2:00 am, and i need to go shower.
Just came back from Asher's night walk.

I probably won't have time tomorrow morning to being him to walk. Hope he can hold it until last night.
you will have to tahan~










No comments:

Post a Comment